What is the first thing that you do when you plan to invest your hard earned money in the share market?
You obviously search for an investor who has a past record of candor investments across the timeline, a wall street jack with whom, you know your money stays afloat no matter what the prevailing market conditions are.
One such Jack in the field of advertising that I have come across is Adsterra, a premium advertising network with all the qualities you expect from a cognizant ad network. Adsterra is also called as popunder network.
So here is a brief description of the commensurate services that you can avail from Adsterra and how exactly these will be beneficial to you in the long run.
What exactly is Adsterra?
Well, it’s definitely not just any other normal advertising network, but rather a promising digital ad network that currently serves more than 10 billion ad impression per month.
Founded in the year 2013, Adsterra Ad Network holds a considerably remarkable Alexa.com ranking, which itself depicts its success.
With 20,000 successful campaigns in its portfolio, this mega ad firm is currently providing traffic from over 190 geo locations through its smart advertising platform, which along with a personal approach to an individual partner, ensures a guaranteed improvement and increase in ROI and ad revenues respectively. Riding on the industry’s highest CPM and monetizing the publisher’s traffic to the fullest by providing 100% fill rate, the company also guarantees a 100% monetization of the individual ad impressions.
So what exactly are the features that you get access to when you join hands with Adsterra?
Features that you can avail of Adsterra Ad Network:
There is no doubt in this that Adsterra is one of best advertising network. When comes the time to mention the feature of this ad network which you will get when you join Adsterra, then there is no compare with any ad network. Here are some of the great features of this ad network.
- Personal Account manager.
- Real-Time Statistics.
- Conversion tracking & Favourable CPMs.
1. Security: Now let me be very honest with the facts here. Security is definitely not an idiosyncratic issue. Rather, on the contrary, it’s a global issue which requires the right amount of attention and Adsterra, with its technology-enabled combination of in-house and third-party fraud detection systems always make sure that you are covered at each and every step that you take. This means you are immune to all kinds of threats from viruses, malware, bots etc.
2. Personal Account manager: You hail from Japan, Russia, China, Nigeria, Belgium, France, Denmark, it doesn’t matter because language is never a barrier with the multilingual assistance that you get from your personal account managers who keeps you updated at every point with expert advice that will definitely help you boost your campaigns.
3. Real-time statistics: Campaigning with Adsterra is never like shooting an arrow into the dark. You always get the privilege of keeping yourself updated with your detailed performance and statistics in real time coupled with lots of filtering options.
4. Conversion tracking & Favourable CPMs: Basically, Adsterra provides the following pricing models: CPM, CPA, CPI, CPL, CPC so that you can choose the most profitable plan which can be targeted at both mobile and desktop traffic effectively.
Now it’s quite a sensible thing that you do require a different set of chiseled tools to craft something extraordinary, the exact same way you require paint brushes of different shapes and sizes to complete the art on one full canvas.
Such chiseled tools are the variety of ad formats that you can choose from, which account to making up for most out of your traffic.
Adsterra is always keen on providing the best performing ad formats: for both Mobile and desktop versions and it includes the following
1. Display Banners: This is something more like an old-school ad format that follows the path lines of Ad Sense. Diversities include Leaderboard, rectangle and skyscraper options.
2. Popunders: As the names suggest, Pop-Under ads are usually shown in a pop-up window, that is hidden under the currently active browser window and in no way, affects the users experience immediately. It will be visible only once the main active window is either closed or minimized.
3. Direct links: which are devoid of any kind of promotional materials or banners but instead, contains just links that are placed on any of the publisher’s placements such as videos, texts, banners etc.
4. Interstitial Ads: Interstitials are the web pages containing advertisements, that are displayed either before or after an expected content page which means these are full-page ads which are visible to the page visitors before they are redirected to the actual destination page.
5. Video Banners: Video Ads are basically short videos that are embedded in any video placement of the publisher, which we see online just like the small video ads that play before and in between the YouTube videos.
The full list of ad formats available for mobile devices additionally covers sticky footers and push up ads.
As we can see here that the benefits on the count are high, the question remains:
What is in it for the advertisers?
Imagine your campaign running on the top high-quality websites that are capable of generating substantial leads and at the same time providing high conversion rate. This is what Adsterra exactly does. It ensures that your campaigns run only on top websites that can generate you maximum ROI, thereby maximising the chances to get connected with the best of traffic.
The Goodies which Advertisers can avail
1. Smart Targeting: Convenience is the key to user-friendliness and a fruitful productivity. Combine it with a technology-filled platform and it will do wonders. This exactly is the case with Adsterra, which facilitates the advertisers with the efficient option to target only the required traffic. And ingredients to accomplish this?
- Geo and language targeting.
- Browser targeting.
- Targeting the device and vendors, for example, phones or laptops manufactured by Apple or Lenovo.
- Targeting of the traffic worldwide through mobile carriers GSM/WCDMA/4G or Wifi.
- Targeting through operating systems.
- Targeting by means of keywords, etc.
2. Retargeting: Retargeting is also known as remarketing which is a type of simple online advertising that basically helps you keep your brand upfront the bounced traffic after they have left your website. Generally, for most websites, only a small percentage ( somewhere around 2% ) of web traffic converts during the first visit. This is where retargeting plays its part, thereby helping the companies to reach the 98% of users who don’t convert initially. And trust me on this, this is definitely a great deal for the advertisers.
3. Integration with mobile systems: Now Adsterra here has a vast number of partners such as HasOffers, Volume, Tune, Cake, AppsFlyer etc, through which a seamlessly easy detailed tracking of all traffic sources and the integration process of the same happens.
4. Self-Service platform: A Ferrari or a Lamborghini is not a car that is best suited for being chauffeured around. It drives best when you have the steering wheel in your control. Somewhat similar is the case here, where Adsterra Self-Service Platform (SSP) allows the advertisers to launch, manage and analyze their advertising campaigns without the involvement of any kind of assistance from a personal Manager, through its user-friendly interface and tooltips.
Join Adsterra Ad Network As Advertiser.
But, what if you are a Publisher? Ever given a thought to that?
Adsterra Publisher benefits:
Well, if you are a publisher, you are surrounded by the following brownie features :
- Highest eCPM rates (individual impression with 100% fill rates).
- An active display of the Real-time statistics.
- Tracking of live results via statistics tool.
- A large variety of campaigns in the list of offerings.
- Ultrafast payments made via a variety of payment modes.
- Dedicated multilingual personal account managers.
- Bi-weekly payments ( NET 15 payment basis).
Besides the above-mentioned features, there is another attractive propaganda for the publishers, which is the Referral feature, wherein a publisher can earn by referring someone. So, if you are a publisher, and you are referring any of your peers to Adsterra, then you’ll be availing a 5% of the total revenue generated by the Publishers referred by you to join hands with Adsterra Network, for a lifetime.
Minimum Requirement For Publisher To Join Adsterra Ad Network
There is no minimum requirement for the Publisher to join this ad network. They approve websites from all GEOs and in any language. If your site has no traffic or falls under below category then it will not be approved. Finally, it is their complete responsibility to accept or reject any site.
- – sites under construction.
- – sites beyond 1M Top Alexa rank and 5K+ daily traffic.
- – sites with no content.
- – sites with 15+ banners and 5+ pops on the single page.
Join Adsterra Ad Network As Publisher.
Price tag of this Ad network
Everything has a price to pay for and so does the premium services of Adsterra. But the Ad networking giant has made it sure that the pricing of its products and service doesn’t take a toll on your pockets. The proof of this is the highly competitive pricing module that has been offered on the cards.
For example, the pricing for the Display banner ranges from $0.15, $0.10 and $0.05 for tier 1, 2 and 3 respectively. The highest on-demand ad format, which is, the popunder mobile format, is comparatively priced at a lower margin with $0.60, $0.45 and $0.35 for tier 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
So this proves the fact that even the most premium players in the market do make sure to make its services both affordable and easily accessible.
Adsterra Advertising Network Details
|Adsterra.com Ad Network Details|
|Ad Network Type:||CPM, CPA, and CPC|
|Available Ad Formats:||Banners, PopUnders, Interstitials, Push-Ups, Direct Links and Slider Ads.|
|Payment Frequency:||Bi-weekly payments ( NET 15 payment basis)./Automatic|
|Payment Method:||Bitcoin, Paypal, Payza, Wire transfer, Webmoney, Paxum, and ePayments.|
|Accepted Websites:||Adult Website Not Accepted|
|Referral Bonus:||5% of Income|
|Join This Ad Network||Join Adsterra Ad Network As Publisher.
Join Adsterra Ad Network As Advertiser.
I’m really confused about the fact that why do people keep on running behind Adsense, when there are some highly efficient Adsense alternatives available in the market, like Adsterra.
Adsterra not only provides high eCPM rates but also at the same time, offers a great multilingual support which you will never get on Adsense.
And the best part, they have a much more liberal term when you compare it with that of Adsense. So if you really want a reliable advertisement network that will never give you a chance to discredit the quality of service being provided, then Adsterra is your pick that you can trust blindly.
africa news says
Hi, yes this post is in fact nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.