How To Download, Install, and Play Pokemon Go Right Now In India or UK: Most Popular Pokemon Go Games available in play store and IOS store. You can play the game now everywhere.
How can I get Pokemon GO on my iPhone in the UK? When will Pokemon GO be released in the UK? What is Pokemon GO?
Officially, the game is out now in the US in addition to Australia and New Zealand. But if you don’t live in these countries, the game’s APK file is available for download, and it works on Android devices outside of the territories the game is available officially in right now.
“The game is unavailable in my region Brazil, but I could download it with apk pure, just set the region to Australia,” claimed one Reddit user.
“I got it working in Canada on a Galaxy S6! I too caught a Bulbasaur in my living room,” said another.
How To Install Pokemon Go on Android.
Download the game’s APK from here in your system or device. If you are installing on the system or PC just attach your phone via USB and copy the file to the Downloads folder.
Now on the Phone go to Settings, Security and allow for the installation of apps from unknown sources.
Now install the games from download folder and start playing the games
How To Install Pokemon Go on iPhone in the UK or other regions.
It’s not so easy just you are thinking it requires a lot of efforts just see below.
You simply need to use an Apple ID registered to either Australia, New Zealand or the US. We show you how to do that below:
1) Log out of your current Apple ID on your iPhone. This can be done in one of two ways – simply open the App Store, head to the Featured tab, scroll to the bottom of the page, tap your Apple ID and tap ‘Sign out’, or head to Settings > Apple ID and sign out there.
2) Once you’ve logged out of your existing Apple ID account, open the Settings app and go to General > Language & Region. Once on the menu, simply change the Region to the US, New Zealand or Australia and close the app.
3) Now head back to the App Store and search for Pokemon GO – it should appear, but don’t worry if it doesn’t. Simply try to download any free app (this is very important) and select ‘Create new Apple ID’ when prompted to log in.
4) Follow the setup instructions, making sure to select ‘None’ in the Billing menu (this only appears if you’ve tried to buy a free app and are creating a new account, not adding details to an existing one) and adding a US/Aus/NZ-based address.
5) Once you’ve set up your new Apple ID, head back to the App Store, search for Pokemon GO and download it. You’re set! You can now log out of your new Apple ID and log in with your normal one. Once Pokemon GO is officially released, simply delete the app from your iPhone and re-download it via your normal Apple ID – don’t worry, if you sign up to Pokemon GO your data will be backed up and synced.