Download New WhatsApp Desktop App for Windows and Mac Whatsapp finally comes with the Desktop App now for the windows and Mac user. Few days back whats app comes with the web service now whatsapp made its own application which user can download and use it in same ways as you are using on the smartphone. many whatsapp user are looking for the alternative to use the whatsapp on the desktop before that through the emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, Remix OS and many others. But this didn’t turn out be smooth enough. Users now finally have an official WhatsApp Desktop App to fulfil their chat desire straight from their computers.
Whatsapp application work in same ways as you are using on the webapps, only difference with this is that in this you no need to open dedicated website, you need to just open the desktop apps and login there through scanning a QR code by going into the menus by tapping that 3 dotted line on the top right corner of your WhatsApp messenger for phone.
Whatsapp desktop apps sync all the data on the smartphone with the apps so you need to have the your handset online.
WhatsApp desktop app is compatible with Windows 8+ and Mac OS 10.9+. The desktop app also brings you all your favourite emojis, it also pushes notifications and allows you to use keyboard shortcuts as well.
We’ve got our hands on the installation files of WhatsApp desktop application and have linked here. If you’re looking for the best possible way to use WhatsApp for PC then all you need to do is to go ahead, download WhatsApp desktop application and then install it using the installation instructions below.
Download WhatsApp Desktop App for Windows and Mac
- Download WhatsApp Desktop App: Windows | Mac OS X
- Extract the downloaded zip file using a software like 7zip or Winzip.
- You will get the WhatsApp executable file.
- Launch the file and get into WhatsApp now.
- Scan the QR code shown on the front using your phone. You can do this by tapping the options button on your WhatsApp messenger installed in your phone. Now tap WhatsApp Web and then scan this QR code.
- It will sync WhatsApp desktop app and you will be able to access all your chats right away.
- That’s all.