VLEs can now earn a bonus of up to Rs. 15000 by on-boarding a corporate entity on NPS. Offer Validity 8th October – 31st December 2019.
NPS or National Pension System is a pension plan open for all Indian citizens between 18 – 65 years. It is a Government of India initiative, regulated by PFRDA.
VLEs who are doing the NPS have one major offer running from the CSC. Now they can earn up to 15000 Indian rupees.
They have to onboard the corporate employees to get this extra commission.
Here is the extra commission chart according to which a VLEs will be paid to add employ on board.
|Minimum No. Of Corporate On-Boarding||Minimum No. Of Subscription (Employees) / Corporate||VLE Commission / Subscription||Additional Bonus||No. Of Qualifiers|
|10-15||Above 10||Rs. 100||Rs. 50000||30|
|16 and above||Above 10||Rs. 100||Rs. 100000||10|
|10 or above||50 and above||Rs. 120||Rs. 150000||05|
This offer is only valid between 8th October – 31st December 2019.
How it works
• In order to offer NPS to its employee corporate needs to register itself through a POP by submitting Corporate Registration Form and KYC
documents as prescribed by the regulator.
• POP sends these documents to CRA which creates a Corporate
Registration Number called CHO / CBO number.
• Upon receiving the CHO / CBO number, Corporate can implement NPS
in the system.
• POP helps create awareness about NPS to all the employees and organize NPS helpdesks where employees can deposit individual NPS
registration form and KYC documents for NPS account opening.
• Once the NPS account of an employee is opened, Corporate can start deducting the contribution from the monthly salary of the employee and sends the same to POP for further processing.
• Board resolution copy
• PAN Card copy
• TAN copy
• KYC documents of 2 Nodal officer
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Cancelled cheque
• Duly filled the corporate onboarding form
For more info on this please comment below and also share your views below. To get the latest update on CSC help keeps visiting Ytechweb.com
Leave a Reply