You all have come to know GST is now very much useful and Important. You read the last post about the Blogger needs to get the GST or not? If You are a business man or doing any type of business or running online Blogger then you must get the GST no.
It is one of the important things which you have to get it if you want to do any type of Business In India.
What is GST or Goods And Services Tax?
Every business carrying out a taxable supply of goods or services and whose turnover exceeds the threshold limit of Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs 10 lakhs for North Eastern and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration. Not only this there is much other exemption which will force to get the GST number.
Exception Businesses That must have to Register for GSTN
- Every person who is registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.) needs to register under GST.
- When a business which is registered has been transferred to someone, the transferee shall take registration with effect from the date of transfer.
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Anyone who drives inter-state supply of goods
- Casual taxable person
- Input service distributor
- E-commerce operator or aggregator
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
- Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier
How to get the GSTN?
Getting GSTN is very simple. We will help you out to get it very easily.
Providing the Service you have to pay small amount (i.e consultation Charge)
Once You Pay us Just send an email at [email protected] or reach us through contact us page
What services are covered under this plan?
- Filing of Application for Registration
- Follow up till you secure GST Identification Number
Documents to be submitted
- PAN card
- Certificate of incorporation and address proof in case of company
- Photo ID proof of directors
- Bank statements for the financial year
We will do it ASAP.
Leave a Reply