Google AdSense is the greatest revenue source for the many Blogger, It is considered as an Industry best advertising network solution and monetizes almost all the traffic except porn and illegal content. Despite its easy-to-use dashboard and its help pages, there are always questions related to sign up, account approval, account ban, optimization and many others.
AdSense is considered as easy to use ad network but most of the blogger unaware of the features which are available for them. They always change their advertising policy like previously they would have ad limit of 3 ads per page now upgraded to unlimited but on the based of content. Like this type, many small changes occur in Adsense policy which must be known by the blogger to take full advantage of it and generate maximum revenue.
Yes, it is true that Adsense is plug and play advertising network. But it is also important that you must learn all you can about this advertising network to take full advantage of it.
Many newbie bloggers want to know how to receive the payment from the Google Adsense ad network?
This ad network is not like the other networks who use third-party service for the payment solution like PayPal, Paxum, Bitcoin etc.
Google AdSense Payment Policy
Google AdSense pays to its blogger through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Cheque, Western Union Quick Cash, Wire transfer and Rapida. But, It doesn’t mean that you can use all these available payout options. Their payout option depends upon the Geo Location where you are staying. Check here the payment option available in your country.
Currently, as of while writing this post on 14th Dec 2017 In India, the Payment option available is Wire Transfer.
To know how to withdraw the money in India just follow steps.
- Sign in with your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Click Add payment method.
- Choose the radio button for “Wire transfer to bank account” and click Continue.
- Enter your bank account information and click Confirm and continue.
Or you can follow the below one.
With these simple steps, you can attach your payments option in AdSense account and receive your payment on a monthly basis once you reached the minimum threshold payout balance.
If you are a new AdSense user, here are few things which you should keep in mind:
- While signing up, make sure all details are accurate (name, address, etc.)
- Your name should be the same as the name on your bank account. The name on your AdSense cheque will be the same as your account name.
- AdSense will send a PIN number to you at the address you used when signing up. This works as an address verification too, prior to making a payment.
- With AdSense EFT payment, you can receive payment to another payee name as well.
- You can also refer to the official guide to read more about AdSense payment policies.
- You can update your payment preference until the 20th of a given month.
- You can also put a minimum payment threshold for your payment, and it should be greater than $100.
You can watch the video how to withdraw the payments from Adsense account.
Here are some of the FAQ? related to payments
Q.Will Adsense Supports Paypal withdraw options?
A. No, Google Adsense doesn’t support PayPal withdraw option. Google Adsense payment option depending upon the address of the user. It supports Wire Transfer in most of the country.
Q. What is the minimum payment threshold for payment?
A. Minimum payment threshold is $100, and for address verification, it reduces to $10 you can carry your money for up to 1 years but never I will advise you to do so. Google can block your account anytime so request you to withdraw every time and keep your minimum payment threshold as minimum as possible.
Q. Is Pin verification mandatory for AdSense payment?
A. Pin verification is mandatory process from AdSense to verify your address, so yes; it is! Your account may be banned if you not get verified your Adsense.
You can also verify your PIN with the help of Email for more details keep reading their support form.
If you are not interested in using Adsense advertising network You can check for the Google AdSense alternative ads network. Media.net is second largest ad network after Google Adsense. Have a look.
If you have any doubts about payment option in Google AdSense, Comment below!!!
Note-First on Dec 6, 2015,rewritten on 14,12,2017.
Leave a Reply