Well if you have made an app or you have an app in apk file. Then you can upload the App in the Android market and you can make good income from it.
Well lets see how to upload an Apps on the Android Market.
- Go to your Google Play Developer Console.
- Select All applications > Add new application.
- Using the drop down menu, select a default language and add a title for your app. Type the name of your app as you want it to appear in Google Play.
- Select Upload APK.
- Choose from the Production, Beta, or Alpha channels and select Upload your APK. For more information on alpha/beta testing, go to use alpha/beta testing & staged rollouts.
Well it’s seem an easy right yeah its is an easy steps only
Steps in details
1. Logging into Google Developer
2. Adding a new application
3. Initiating APK Upload
4. Add description to your project
5. Publishing your application
Meanwhile you need to do some basic steps and details so that you can do easily
For Video demo you can check on youtube or keep visiting be will share that too
How Much money you need to pay the Google for Apps
Well almost free, yeah Uploading an Apps is almost free. But you need to pay the $25 as SignUp money.
Well if you have any issue with Uploading or anythings you can feel free to ask?