Hi Myself Prem Ranjan, I am managing this blog YTechWeb. It is Tech and Blogging related blog. We decided to open everyone to contribute an article for this community.
YTechWeb is inviting everyone who is interested in contributing an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience. If you are interested and want to share you can get in touch with us
How can you become a YTechWeb contributor?
To become a regular contributor at YTechWeb, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Check Some of post and Category we accepted only if it fit our category.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- Avoid publishing the content which is already Published or copied Contents from another website.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the YTechWeb audience.
- Credit: YTechWeb respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from YTechWeb. Also, by submitting a post to YTechWeb, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to YTechWeb
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Send your post title (Idea) to [email protected]
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from YTechWeb dashboard.
Very soon we are coming with Paid option
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at YTechWeb, do let us know via the contact form.