Apple has time and again come up with its own versions of every framework possible which, due to their quality, have received nothing but rave reviews. One such framework is QuickTime, the audio and video handler, capable of playing numerous multimedia files of its kind. Despite its huge popularity amongst the Apple as well as the non-Apple users, the format isn’t compatible with all the devices.
If you’re a Windows user looking for a good QuickTime converter to convert your videos into the format, Movavi Video Converter could be your software of choice. Read our full review to find out if that should be the one you pick.
What is Movavi Video Converter?
Movavi Video Converter is essentially a software available for both Windows and Mac that can be used to convert your videos into different formats. You can convert MPEG into AVI, to an MP3, or even an M4A. The software also works as a great QuickTime Converter and serves as a bridge between all the Windows and Apple devices. Moreover, the software is available for free of cost.
Here is what you would love!
- All formats allowed: Movavi Video Converter allows the user to convert any type of media into another format. You can convert video files into audio ones or Windows compatible files to Apple compatible ones and vice-versa. The software supports about 180 video formats as its input. It works essentially for both windows and apple devices and is a QuickTime converter as well.
- One step installation: The software is highly easy to use and can be used to convert videos with just three clicks. It is even easier to install the software as it requires only one step. All you have to do is download the software from the site and click Run.
- Fast processing: Unlike many software that promises to support several formats for conversion, Movavi Video Converter isn’t slow. The process gets finished in a couple of seconds, irrespective of the length and the quality of the video. The QuickTime converter works at a lightning fast speed when it comes to making videos compatible with all of the Apple devices.
- Allows to edit: Not only does the software allow one to convert the video, it also helps in editing and enhancing the quality of it. The QuickTime converter allows setting the device the video should be suited for along with the quality of it. You can set it at HD, 720p, 1080p, and more.
- Free of cost: Many software that has the feature of converting a Windows-compatible video file into an Apple compatible one, come with a price of their own. The software boasts of high-quality videos and allows the user to edit as well. However, Movavi Video Converter provides all of these options without any cost involved. It’s available to all of its users for free.
How to use the QuickTime converter?
You can make use of the following steps in order to convert a video into the QuickTime format.
- Download Movavi Video Converter from its official website. Install the software just by clicking Run and follow the steps for the setup.
- Click on the Add Media button to add the video you want to convert. You can also choose multiple videos to convert.
- If the video you want to convert is in a DVD, you can click on Add DVD and then on Open DVD to add the video. You can choose a video from any format ranging from MPEG to AVI.
- In order to convert the video into a different video format, click on the Video tab. For QuickTime converter, click on the MOV format.
- After you’ve selected the format, click on the device you want the video to be suitable for. For example, if you want the MOV video of your phone to be converted the one for your laptop, this software allows you to do that.
- Save the video to the location you want to by clicking on the Folder icon. After that, click on the convert key to convert the video.
For a free software that can be installed with just one click, Movavi Video converter seems like a great QuickTime converter that can be used. Not only it allows the user to convert the video into an Apple compatible format from 180 preset ones, it also allows the video recorded on one device to be used for another successfully.