One of your most significant task as a content marketer is providing your readers and search engines crawlers with a much better knowledge of your content subject. Your human visitors can read and comments on published content, search engines spiders can’t. They followed more than 200 search ranking signals to determine the relevancy, indexing, and serving of web pages. The only way to increase the visitors through search engines is On page SEO only.
Let’s check here quick tips regarding on page SEO techniques
- The best and most effective way to use the title tag is to not to make the title tag longer than 70 characters.
- The title of the blog post should be according to your page; try to use the long phrase keyword within the title tag.
- Keywords are very much important tools for the blog. Describe your page content and try to use your most competitive keywords in the text
Read here Top 10 Best Blog Post Title Generator Tools
- We all know that Google stated that this tag does not affect your rankings but there are many, SEOs who still use this tag for other search engines.
- Target your 5 most competitive keywords within the tag. Use HX tags with each of your main article headings /Sections.
- Try to use your keywords in the headings and highlight them in the eye of search engines with these HX tags.
- Image name can also be optimized; try to use the keywords smartly within the tags as well.
- Try not to use signs like &, Spaces,? , high quality in your URLs normally it may run into as spammy.
Read Here How To Build a Niche Blog That Makes $250 In A Month
- As we all know “Content is King” in the SEO industry, so we can’t ignore this one. Each page should have a minimum of 500 words of great quality content.
Read here Quick Tips For Blogger To write Great post For Beginners
- Externalize the JS and CSS code to make your website pages load faster.
Read here How To Find Highest Paying Keywords For Your Niche Blog
- Internal linking will help you to engage your customer within the website. Internal linking will help you to control the bounce rate as well.
- Adding links high-quality website resources builds a good relation in the eye of search engines and this trust will help the website to get higher positions on search engines.
Read Here Best SEO Tips To Improve SEO Ranking For Website or Blog
- Use geotagging to let your users and search engines see your actual business location.
- Use authorship to take the ownership of the content you publish on your website.
- Add social media buttons to encourage your readers to share your website’s content on their profiles.
- Web sites with social signals may get better rankings in the search engines.
Leave a Reply